Riverside is excited to announce that we have several nominations in the Daily Journal’s Readers Choice awards.
• Health & Beauty – Assisted Living – Riverside Senior Life Communities Westwood
• Home, Home Services & Finance – Senior Living Facility – Riverside Senior Life Communities
• Health & Beauty – Fitness Center/Gym – Riverside Health Fitness Center
• Health & Beauty – Massage – Andrew (Wolverton)- Riverside Health Fitness Center
• Health & Beauty – Massage – Maria Robinson – Riverside Health Fitness Center
• People & Places – Personal Trainer – Michele Janota – (Riverside Health Fitness Center)
Let’s help these individuals and locations win the recognition they deserve. Voting has begun, and we need your vote! To register and vote, click here.
Vote early and vote often. You can vote once a day. Voting ends January 31.
Welcome to the world, Jacob! Born at 4:00 p.m. on Jan. 3rd at Riverside Medical Center, Jacob was the first Riverside baby of 2023.
Congratulations to parents Michael Brandenburg and Sammantha Hubbard of Kankakee. This is just the beginning of an exciting year of ‘firsts’ at Riverside in 2023!
Riverside employees had a lot of fun this holiday season and also gave back to the community to make the holidays a little brighter for those in need.
Those who donate will receive a long sleeve Red Cross t-shirt. (Quantities are limited)
The next drive at Riverside is on Thursday, December 29 from 10 am-4 pm in the Johnson Lecture Hall.
If you were previously scheduled for the December 23 Blood Drive that was canceled, your appointment will automatically transfer to the new date – December 29.
If you are eligible to donate at the December 29 drive, please contact Alison Paglin by email or at Ext 31825 for an appointment or log onto www.redcrossblood.org. (Appointments are required.) Additional drives in the area are also available if the drive at Riverside does not work into your schedule.
Also, check out the Rapid Pass registration system to shorten your wait time the day of donation. www.redcrossblood.org/RapidPass
Please contact Alison Paglin, Laboratory Manager, with questions.