2022 Healthcare Week Events
Check out the full calendar of events for the 2022 Healthcare Week. As you participate in this week’s activities make sure to capture photos of you and your Riverside family celebrating Healthcare Week and submit them via the Attitude of Gratitude form. Make sure to select Photo Challenge as the submission type.
Happy Hospital and Nurses Week from Phil Kambic
Forty-five well-known experts are banding together to provide healthcare workers and students with a month-long series of presentations meant to thank, teach, and inspire those in healthcare. Topics range from the future of healthcare, role of the board, employee and physician engagement, patient experience, medical group management, process improvement, diversity, equity, inclusion, and more. Each talk will offer inspiration and learning opportunities.
How Are We Saying Thank You? Let Us Count the Ways!
- A month’s worth of specialized experts. One to three experts will be featured each weekday throughout the month of May, speaking on a variety of fresh, relevant, helpful topics. Each presentation will be 15 – 50 minutes in length and available in an OnDemand format for 7 days.
- 100% Virtual. Providing virtual content makes it more convenient for healthcare workers. They will not have to leave their department or community.
- Free to attend. There is no cost to attend the Gratitude Symposium so that as many people as possible will have access to this great group of experts.
- Supports two great causes. Thanks to the generosity of the presenters, $100,000 will be donated to two organizations. $75,000 will be donated to The Daisy Foundation and $25,000 to The Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA). (See below for more info on their missions.)
- Connecting hearts and minds. Each presentation is meant to thank, teach, and inspire those in healthcare. This Symposium will connect great minds and hearts of healthcare workers. The sessions are designed to immerse you in new ideas and innovations, reinforce best practices that are already taking place and introduce additional information.