- This event has passed.
Riverside Senior Life Communities Caregiver Support Group – Bourbonnais
October 12th, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Call to Register: 800.272.3900