Now that you have enrolled in your employee benefits
Now that you have enrolled in your employee benefits… your new benefits will be effective Jan. 1, 2023
Medical (www.UMR.com): Keep your current UMR Health Insurance ID cards to use when you go to the pharmacy or to your doctors and other medical appointments. If you are new to the plan or have changed plans, your new card will arrive in the mail by the end of December.
Dental (www.DeltaDentalIL.com): You will only receive a new dental card if you are new to the plan or changed plans.
Vision (www.VSP.com): There is no ID card for vision. You simply make your appointment with a VSP provider and they will look you up in their system.
Visit umr.com on your desktop or tablet device. If it’s your first time visiting us, click the Login/Register button to open an account. Make sure you have your ID card handy and follow the steps to get started.
The new UMR mobile app is now live and available for download through Google Play and Apple Stores. It appears as: UMR | Health
- View your medical claims and access your pharmacy benefits.
- Check in at your convenience to see if a claim has been processed and what you might owe.
- Find a Doctor in Network
- Learn about medical conditions and your treatment options.
Optum Bank® HSA and FSA
Keep using your Optum Bank® debit card to pay your out-of-pocket eligible health care expenses. If you are new to the plan, your debit card will be mailed to your home address. Your HSA card will come from Empower Retirement as they work together with Optum Bank® for investing. FSA cards come directly from Optum Bank®
Log into OptumBank.com to register and be sure to check out the many educational resources such as videos and webinars for help with using and making the most of your HSA account. Use the convenient mobile app to check your balance, view your claims, monitor payments, receive messages, and submit or save receipts.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – If you have a remaining balance from 2022, you can use your Optum Bank debit card to spend down your remaining balance. You will have until 3/15/23 to incur claims and until the end of the month to submit those claims.
Discover the convenience of home delivery from OptumRx. Home delivery is safe and reliable, and you get:
- A three-month supply of your medication, saving you time and money
- Free standard shipping
- Phone access to pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Helpful reminders letting you know when to take or refill your medications
It’s easy to sign up and start saving. Just choose one of the options below:
- Ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
- Visit optumrx.com or use the OptumRx app. From there, you can fill new prescriptions, transfer others to home delivery and more.
- Call the toll-free number on your member ID card to speak to a customer service advocate.
Check your paystub on Friday, 1/13/2023
It is always important to regularly review your pay stub. With the new benefit deductions appearing on the first check of the year, please take a moment and confirm that your benefit deductions are correct.