Open Enrollment 2021 Deadline Nov. 23
Employee Benefit Open Enrollment begins November 3rd and will close at 6pm on November 23rd.
It is important to note that this is an “active” Enrollment, which means you must enroll or your coverage will end.
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review, enroll in or make changes to your benefits, as well as add or drop coverage for eligible dependents (changes effective 1/1/2021).
Review the Open Enrollment Presentation and Benefit Guide on InforESS under the Benefit Information section for important information regarding deductible, network, pharmacy and plan design changes for the new year.
REACH Employee Wellness:
- You will save $780 on health insurance premiums by completing Level 1
- Save another $520 on your spouse’s premiums if they participate as well
- Earn up to $520 in Wellness Credit by completing all levels of REACH.
*If you or your spouse did not complete Level 1, you will see additional premiums ($30 for employee / $20 for spouse) each pay period.
How to Enroll
The Infor Employee Self Service Portal is the tool available to employees to enroll in benefits.
To access these tools from home on www.riversidemc.net, click on “More” then under “For Employees” choose “Employee Self Service”, and sign in using your secure log on.
From work click on the Infor ESS (employee self service) icon on your desktop.
Once on the Employee Self Service Home Page, hover over the “Benefit Information” icon and choose… –Benefit Information 2021 for plan details –Open Enrollment to select your 2021 benefits –Current Benefits to view your current enrollment
You can begin and come back to the enrollment platform as needed during open enrollment but you must submit your elections by 6pm, Nov. 23rd.
Spend your 2020 Flex Spending Account (FSA) funds before March 15, 2021
- You have until March 15, 2021 to incur eligible expenses for the 2020 year. You have until March 30, 2021 to submit those claims otherwise any remaining 2020 FSA account balance will be forfeited.
- Use your Optum Bank FSA Debit card to spend those remaining amounts.
Click the button below to view benefit information and a Benefit Meeting Schedule. Also included is information about the Virtual Benefit Fair.