2022 Benefit Reminders
Now that you have enrolled
Now that you have enrolled, your new benefits will be effective 1/1/2022.
- ID Cards
- Medical www.UMR.com: Your UMR Health Insurance ID cards will arrive in the mail by the end of December. Be sure to take your ID card with you when you go to the pharmacy or to your doctors and other medical appointments.
- Dental www.DeltaDentalIL.com: You will only receive a new dental card if you are new to the plan or changed plans.
- Vision www.VSP.com: There is no ID card for vision… you simply make your appointment with a VSP provider and they will look you up in their system.
- Be sure to log on to UMR.com.
- Visit umr.com on your desktop or tablet device. If you already have an account, simply click the Login/Register button in the upper-right corner.
- If it’s your first time visiting us, click the Login/Register button in the upper-right corner to open an account. Make sure you have your ID card handy and follow the steps to get started.
- View your medical claims and access your pharmacy benefits. Check in at your convenience to see if a claim has been processed and what you might owe.
- Find a doctor in network
- Learn about medical conditions and your treatment options
- Optum Bank® HSA and FSA
- Log on to OptumBank.com to register and be sure to check out the many educational resources such as videos and webinars for help with using and making the most of your HSA account
- If you are new to Optum Bank, you will be receiving a welcome packet to your home address from Optum Bank with instructions for setting up your account.
- Pay out-of-pocket for eligible health care costs by using your Optum Bank debit Mastercard®. The card is accepted everywhere Mastercard® is. Your card will be mailed to your home address.
- Use the convenient mobile app to check your balance, view your claims, monitor payments, receive messages, and submit or save receipts.
- Optum Bank® FSA (Flexible Spending Account) – If you have a remaining balance from 2021, you can use your Optum Bank debit Mastercard to spend down your remaining balance. You will have until 3/15/22 to incur claims and until the end of the month to submit those claims.