2023 Performance Appraisals are now open! Important Info re: this year’s process
It’s time to celebrate your achievements and to work with you to identify how to support your ongoing career growth at Riverside.
The 2022-2023 annual review process is now open and we have the return of pay for performance appraisals as requested on 2022 employee engagement surveys.
Access your self-evaluation from Employee Self Service/Infor by clicking on “My Reviews” in the navigator pane on the left of your screen. Your leader will set expectations on the timing of completing your self-evaluation which must be ‘FINALIZED” by you for your leader to be able to see it . When you FINALIZE your self-evaluation, it then will become part of the final consolidated appraisal stored in Infor as part of your employee record.
You and your leader must both finalize and acknowledge your appraisal is done no later than July 3. Pay increases will start on 7/9/2023 for eligible employees (including TR staff) hired on/before 4/1/2023 and will first show on the 7/28/2023 paycheck.
There are two criteria that must be achieved to be eligible for your annual appraisal increase:
- As in previous years, all OLIE training requirements assigned to you on/before 4/1/2023 and due by 6/30/2023 must be completed.
- If the training is not completed (as it’s important to skill/competency and also is required for accrediting/regulatory standards and/or state law) by the 6/30/2023 due date, then you will not be eligible for a pay increase. Each pay period thereafter, a report will be run to assess if you completed this training and only then would your pay increase start (no retro pay increases will be given).
- In addition, your overall appraisal score must be at/above an Achieves Expectations in order to be eligible for a pay increase.
- If your overall appraisal score is at a Needs Improvement or your training is not completed, then you will not be eligible for a pay increase. You would then have up to 90 days to improve to Achieves Expectations and a re-evaluation would need to be completed your leader. Upon improving to an overall Achieves Expectations, then your pay increase would go into effect. Again, no retro pay increases will be given.
Thank you for making a difference in making our mission possible in the lives of others through offering your highest thinking, kindest tough, and strongest commitment to excellence.
On-Demand Resources to support you:
1. Click HERE to view a video that explains this year’s appraisal process.
2. Please click HERE to view/download rating criteria for the Global Standards section scores of: Exceeds Expectations, Achieves Expectations, and Needs Improvement.
3. Click HERE to view a short video that walks through how to complete the appraisal online.
· The Global Standards section is weighted at 60% of the overall appraisal rating score this year and Job Duties is weighted at 40% of the overall appraisal score.
· Comments are required for any Needs Improvement ratings, for the department goals, professional development plan, and for the overall summary in order to FINALIZE self-appraisals (so leaders can see your input).