Referral Bonus for RNs, LPNs & CNAs
- Referrals must submit your name upon application and/or interview.
- Referrals must meet all employment criteria for selection. (Final selection of candidates is based upon the decision of Human Resources and hiring department management.)
- Candidates must be offered and accept minimum .75 FTE position.
- RN referrals must have at least 1 year of experience as an RN.
- Only one referral bonus per hired RN or CNA. (In the event the same person is referred by more than one Riverside employee, the award will be based on the date the referral is received in Human Resources via application, interview or this referral form.)
- Program begins November 1, 2020. Referrals must begin employment on or before May 31, 2021.
- The referral bonus will be paid in two separate payments: the first half after the referred candidate has been employed for three months and the second half after the referred candidate has been employed for one year. Both employees (referring employee and referred employee) must be employed at the time of each payout. (All state and federal tax withholdings apply to bonus payouts.)