Wellness Matters Bulletin – April 2023
Early Bird Raffle
Complete all Level 1 incentive requirements by June 30 for a chance to win a Fitbit!
RMG PROVIDER REQUIREMENT LEVEL 1 CHANGES
Riverside Health is updating their REACH Program so that only participants that see an RMG Provider will be eligible to earn the Level 2 and 3 financial incentives. All participants are eligible for Level 1 regardless of provider, however if they do not see an RMG provider for their annual well visit they will not be able to complete Level 2 and Level 3. On the newly updated physician form there is a location for the physician to write their name and select whether or not they are an RMG provider.
Incentive requirements remain the same:
Employees and spouses may earn a health insurance premium credit by completing their Level 1 activities. Additionally, to receive premium credit, employees are offered a $100 financial incentive!
To complete Level 1, benefit eligible employees and spouses must complete the following activities:
- 2023 Participation Consent Form
- Online Health Risk Assessment
- Upload your Well Visit Form with the REACH lab measures
Employee Wellness Department Key Dates
- Riverside Patient Access Workers Appreciation Week: April 2 to 8
- National Healthcare Volunteer Appreciation Week April 16 through 22
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month
- REACH Level 1 Deadline: Aug. 31!
REACH Portal Spotlight
Don’t forget to schedule your routine dental cleanings! These earn you Healthy Habit Points towards your REACH Level 3 goals.
Making the Most of your Dental Benefits Through Riverside!
More than 36% of adults don’t see their dentist all year. When you schedule a dental checkup, you don’t waste your benefits. That’s just one of three great reasons to get a checkup!
- You get the most value from your benefits. Checkups are covered 100% by our Delta Dental plans.
- You can get easier and less expensive treatment. Early detection can help prevent costly and complex procedures.
- You decrease your risk for disease. A dental cleaning removes plaque and tartar to help prevent cavities and gum disease. Plus, your dentist looks for early signs of oral cancer, tooth decay and more.
Delta Dental information provided on the Benefit Information page (InforESS) for details about our dental plans. Go to www.DeltaDentalIL.com to find a provider, view your benefits, order another ID card, and more.