Well in Mind: 6 Calming Podcasts to Listen to
- On Being, with Krista Tippett: Discussions of spiritual inquiry, social healing, politics, and connection in relationships with different guest speakers
- Black Girl in Om, Lauren Ash: Discussions with wellness experts from a variety of disciplines to address topics such as self-love, intuitive eating, and mindfulness as they relate specifically to Black women and women of color
- Unlocking Us, Brene Brown: teachings on vulnerability, courage, empathy, grief, anti-racism
- Happier, Gretchen Rubin: explore steps you can take to better appreciate happiness in your day-to-day life
- Good Life Project, Jonathan Fields: intimate conversations with well-known leaders around living a fully-engaged and meaningful life
- Getting’ Grown, Tykeia Robinson & Jade Verette: witty commentary and insight into the lows that come with real adulating, while reminding us to savor the highsWell In Mind is here for you.
Well In Mind is here for you. Just call 815-933-2240, option #2 to schedule an appointment or to ask about your EAP benefits