Well in Mind Self Care Tip of the Week
Five Meditation Tips for Beginners
- Have warm feelings towards yourself: aka self-compassion. Be generous and caring towards yourself!
- Prepare yourself to observe and learn: that’s the only intention you should take into your meditation.
- Forgive your own lapses:if you don’t practice when you meant to, don’t feel bad about it. Nothing is lost: just invite yourself back into the present moment.
- Find a mindfulness pal:having someone to share your meditation experiences helps to boost your motivation and commitment, as well as understanding of what you’re experiencing.
- Thank yourself afterwards: show gratitude to yourself for caring enough to meditate mindfully in your busy life.
Well In Mind is here for you. Call 815-933-2240 to schedule an appointment or to ask about your EAP benefits.