Well in Mind Self Care Tip of the Week
10 Ways to Practice Savoring
- Capitalizing: Share your good feelings with others.
- Pictures: Take a real or mental picture of a good moment to remember later.
- Celebrate: Honor the successes in your day, big or small.
- Mindfulness: Actively pay attention to your senses to really absorb the moment.
- Expression: Outwardly express good feelings.
- Gratitude: Give thanks to what is good – in the moment and throughout the day.
- Single pointed focus: Decrease multi-tasking and get absorbed in a positive/calming activity.
- Reminisce: Think back on good memories by conjuring up imagery or talking about it.
- Anticipate: Think about future experiences by conjuring up imagery or talking about your excitement.
- Walking/Eating: As you walk or eat, practice focusing on the senses and what you are enjoying about the moment.
Well In Mind is here for you.
Call 815-933-2240 to schedule an appointment or to ask about your EAP benefits.